Chamber Ambassadors 2019
Bradley Lawrence - Flagstar Bank
Brittany Keeney - Brostrom Physical Therapy
Dianne Buchanan - Celebrate our Town
Donna Olson - Salem South Lyon District Library
Kari Olesuk - Right at Home Senior Care
LindaSuter - Big Frog Custom T-Shirts and More
Lorraine Hart - South Lyon Senior Care and Rehab
Dr. Paula Ruffin - New Hudson Chiropractic Wellness Center
Rebecca Connell - Bagley and Langan
Wendy Taylor - Edward Jones
Our ambassadors serve an essential purpose.
- Raise awareness of Chamber Activities and Benefits
- Reach out to new members to inform and involve them thereby promoting strong continuing membership
- Encourage meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber's Programs
- Serve as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
- Assist with ribbon cuttings and community events
Who are the Chamber Ambassadors?
The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber Membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities. Activities include:
- Visiting new members and attending breakfast meetings
- Serving as a welcome committee at Chamber Events by greeting attendees
- Attend ribbon cutting ceremonies, grand openings, and special events.
Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year. Ambassadors can continue to serve after the one-year term if agreed upon by the Ambassador and the Chamber.
Benefits to Being an Ambassador
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-to-one with new and existing Chamber Members
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber Events
- Gain an insiders perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition via "Ambassador of the year" and "Ambassador Spotlights"
How You Will Affect Our Chamber Membership
- Increased access to points of contact who can provide assistance and answer questions
- More frequent Chamber communication
- Potential for increased referrals
- Members will feel more connected to the Chamber